NSW Targeting Handwriting Student Book Year 5
The Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 5 Student Book focuses on:
- sections on fluency joins and speed loops.
- teaching pages featuring two sets of copying lines, for reinforcement and extra practice.
- practical techniques to help students check their letter spacing, word spacing and slope.
- practise of common letter clusters and high frequency words.
- a presentation skills section with material on flourished capitals, headings and borders.
Handwriting is one of the most crucial skills students will develop in primary school. Targeting Handwriting covers the handwriting curriculum in a clear and structured way, with content directly linked to NSW syllabus outcomes.
Writing is a vital, compelling form of communication. Children need to write every day, for a variety of purposes and for a variety of audiences.
To be competent writers, their handwriting needs to be fluent and legible. The teaching of handwriting is an essential part of the writing curriculum.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.